In Semester 1, 2020, a great new initiative is happening at TAFE NSW in the Music and Creative Media section at Newcastle and Ourimbah campuses.
On offer are 3 Mentorships Prize Packages for 3 new and/or continuing students who can demonstrate that they are ready to be mentored in the field of their choice.
To be eligible for consideration for a Mentorship Prize Package, applicants must:
• be enrolled (or, planning to enrol) in a 6 month or 12 month course in 2020, at Newcastle or Ourimbah campus
• complete the online submission form
• indicate the reasons why you should be selected for this unique experience,
A TOP 10 list will be compiled once all registration have been received. If you are in the TOP 10 list, you may be asked for further information
You can be enrolled in any course on offer in Music, Screen and Media or Creative Media..
SEE COURSE LIST.
The Mentorship Prize Package will include:
• a preliminary interview / meeting with a discipline expert
• four subsequent meetings to oversee progress and build networks to industry
• ongoing support with regards to resume writing, building a social media profile, sourcing employment opportunities and ongoing training options.
Successful applicants will be selected in the first week of February 2020.
You are welcome to contact 0408430275 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information about the Mentorship Prize Package for 2020,
Registrations close Friday 31 January 2020.
Disclaimer: once the selections have been announced, there will be no further correspondence with the other applicants with regards to this specific mentorship. Unsuccessful participants will be eligible to apply for other mentorship programs.