Are you ready to re-join the creative workplace?
In the new normal, do you need to change the way you work as a creative artist?
Four short & sharp FEE-FREE programs have been released by TAFE NSW to support artists re-joining the creative workplace as the industry re-opens. This is an opportunity to upskill, for artists who are needing a boost, looking for an edge, or thinking of trying new things to support their creative career post COVID.
TAFE NSW is offering this opportunity in partnership with EAO Entertainment and www.newcastlelive.com.au
This is your chance to re-load, re-charge, re-start in 2020!
1. Skills to Improve Live Streaming Techniques
Live streaming can be a rewarding and incredibly valuable tool. In this program you can learn, discuss and share ways to create eye-catching content that captures the attention and respect of your audience, connecting them to your work and generating their trust and loyalty in your brand.
Presenters: Mitch Gilmore (TAFE NSW) and Dan Beazley (Newcastle Live)
* email email@example.com for an enrolment form
2. Skills to Improve Productivity and Wellbeing
An artist’s wellbeing is linked to productivity, and wellbeing is achieved through physical, emotional and psychological engagement. In this program you can learn, discuss and share ways to plan your practice schedule with proper recovery principles, challenge yourself creatively, remove the barriers of doubt and build your resilience and to be your best.
Presenters: Karyn Raftery (TAFE NSW) and Amy Lee (Songwriter/Performer/Musician)
* Email firstname.lastname@example.org for an enrolment form
3. Skills to Improve Social Media Presence
While social media can seem overwhelming for some, knowing how different platforms can serve you is the first step. In this program you can learn, discuss and share ways to build identity and conversations, monitor your target audience, expose your brand through sharing, retweeting and re-pinning and work to the strengths of each platform
Presenters: Samara Cannan (TAFE NSW) and Eliza Taylor (EAO Entertainment)
* Email email@example.com for an enrolment form
4. Skills to Sharpen your Creative Business Sense
Creative job seekers need to look beyond the mere trading of their services to create value for employers. It will require a shift in perspective to re-enter the competitive industry with better business skills. In this program you can Learn, discuss and share ways to organise your paperwork, make income a priority, ensure that you know your rights and those of your employer and add value to your services
Presenters: Lennie Edgerton (TAFE NSW) and Me-Shell Croker (Heart Music)
* Email firstname.lastname@example.org for an enrolment form
* Enrolments are open now.
* FEE FREE programs (for eligible learners **)
* Limited numbers = 12 per program.
* Offered online from mid-June
* All programs presented over 3 x 2-hour online sessions (dates and times confirmed on enrolment)
* Statement of Attainment on completion
* Credits towards Nationally Recognised qualifications @ TAFE NSW
* Enrolment forms also available on FB page: 2020 RE-Loading
**Eligibility for FEE FREE training is determined by your residential status. You must live in NSW and be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.